3.29.2013

Your Eyebrows Can Woo! Can You? {tutorial}

The Wonderful Things My Eyebrows Can Do
(Keep scrolling and yours can do them too!)
(Adapted from Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? By Dr. Seuss.)


Oh, the wonderful things your eyebrows can do!

They can make an expression that says woo hoo

They can frame your face and a be more than just fuzz.

How about yours?
Are they more than just fuzz?

They enhance your beauty... bippity bop.

And keep sweat on the outs when you hippity hop.

They can be just as important as your hairity do.

And express more in silence than a simple haiku.
Your eyebrows can do it
if you groom them to.

They can block out the rain
DIBBLE DIBBLE DIBBLE DOPP

DIBBLE DIBBLE DIBBLE DIBBLE DOPP DOPP DOPP

With the right kind of shape they'll do more than not talk.

With the right kind of tweeze they can work like a clock.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Your brows can be wonders.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

They'll be better than thunders!

They'll create balance

In one second flat.

And it's very very hard to do a thing like that!

Your brows can arch

...very soft
very high...

Like the soft, soft whisper of the raise of an eye.

YOU can pluck them to
I think you ought to try.

Oh the wonderful things your eyebrows can do.

Why don't you try to get them to?

Watch my tutorial for a review.

...(And then scroll past it, because there's a special bonus)...

Tutorial includes: The most accurate way to shape your brows, The 30 second brow, The more involved brow, but still easy peas and natural looking.

 

***BONUS***
Shape Your Eyebrows According to Face Shape and Features

But first you must take this pledge: 
"I (insert name here) promise NEVER to over pluck. It will age me. When in doubt, I will go without--plucking that hair in question."

How to groom your brows by face shape and features. Doe a Deery

How to groom your brows by face shape and features. Doe a Deery

How to groom your brows by face shape and features. Doe a Deery

How to groom your brows by face shape and features. Doe a Deery

Accurately determine brow shape with dental floss and eyeliner. Genius!

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed this! I spent way too much time working on it ;)

      Delete
  2. Loved the poem, and the video. I need to give my eye brows more attention!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think they've been feeling a little under appreciated. I didn't want to say anything...

      Delete
  3. love this!!! if you love your eyeshadow as your powder for you you will LOVE and MUST MUST MUST try Anastasia Eyebrows! your life will be changed. it is amazing!! it is a dual powder (one for an every day eye and darker for a more dramatic. it is for sure on the top of my "favorite things" list!)
    http://www.sephora.com/brow-powder-duo-P69300?om_mmc=Googlepla,_requestid=42976,cm_mmc=us_search-_-GG-_-pla-_-,ci_src=17588969,ci_sku=1162601

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My powder is almost out, so I am totally going to try this stuff. I'll tell them that you sent me!

      Delete
  4. Eyebrow maintenance continually baffles me. Maybe we can do a face-to-face tutorial this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good on u u made it easy for every one.
    Thanks
    Prasanna

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover